The contents of these pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we can not take any responsibility. Although we thoroughly check the content of addresses we link to, we are not liable for the content of external websites. The responsible party is their respective operator.
PSE is committed to protecting Your privacy. This privacy statement provides information about the user information that PSE collects, and the ways in which PSE uses that information.
Collection and usage of user information
PSE may collect and use the following kinds of user personal information:
– when you request information on PSE products and services we may require you to provide your contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number etc., your company name and other relevant information about the size and type of your business.
– information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (for example, register for demo or partnership request)
– information about your use of this website
– information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the company newsletter or to be included in our mailing list
– any other information that you send to PSE.
PSE may use your personal information to:
– improve this website content and offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
– to provide statistical information regarding the effectiveness of our website and marketing programs;
– enable your access to and use of the website services;
– send you periodic e-mails or company newsletters, where this is requested by you;
– verify customer’s identity.
-Contact information is used to get in touch with the user when necessary;
– contact information from the registration form is used to send information about our company, alert e-mails and promotional materials to our customers.
The email addresses we collect through our newsletter subscription will never be passed onto any third party. We maintain a database of subscribed email addresses with our portal which will be accessed and used solely by us. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, alerts or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or simply by contacting us.
Use of “cookies”
A cookie is a small file that a Web site transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Web site that provided it, and no other Web site can request it.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Types of cookies used by PSE:
Our cookies do not track or collect any personal information. They are used to provide our customers with the most useful information through understanding what areas of our site receive the most traffic and interest.
Functional: to enable better navigation through site, to deliver content specific to your interest, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site;
PSE will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
In order to protect your personal data and in accordance with the current national and European data protection law, we point out that the data you give us, will be used solely for the purpose for which they were given. PSE treats your data with high confidentiality and will therefore not sell or lease your data nor shall make it available to third parties or unauthorized persons. User personal information is only accessible to a limited number of employees who have specific access rights to such systems.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PSE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
International data transfers
Web site links
PSE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.